Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keep those prayers coming!

Dear Family & Friends,

I am thrilled to report that Stella had a "stellar" day yesterday & this morning, too! Her son, Joe & his girlfriend, Natalie are there with her, as well. (By the way, Natalie is also my niece through marriage. Natalie's mom is my husband's sister).
They had a sleep over party at my brother Dominick & Kathleen's home and they are all snowed in together! Dom was making pancakes for the whole family & Stella was telling me about all of the different types he was making and how good they smelled.
She was so happy, I could hear it in her voice. She told me that she was feeling "very good"! I cannot tell you how wonderful that made me feel! She told me that she walked around the house and looked outside every window. She told me how beautiful the snow was. She laughed when I asked her if she was going outside to shovel!
Our prayers are working! Please continue to pray for my Sissy.
My sister-in-law, Kathleen is a truly remarkable human being. She is one of the most caring & loving people I know. She always puts others before herself & is one of my very best friends. I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate her.
Thank you again & again for keeping Stella in your hearts!

Love, Grace

3 comments:

  1. I had imagined just that this morning...Stella going to the windows and getting a lift from seeing the beautiful snow! And being snowed in with loved ones as well...I'm so happy for the good days she's having, and the outpouring of love and support around her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that Stella is having a good day and surrounded by sooo much love. We are all praying for her and she is constantly in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Grace! Thank for helping me to feel closer to Stella even though there are so many mile between us. Thank you for being such a wonderful sister and knowing when not to listen to your elders! This blog does help. I pray for all of you with hopefully the strength in faith that Stella has. Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete