Saturday, January 29, 2011

Re: I am here with my Sissy

Dear Family & Friends,

   My dear, Sissy had a rough night (last night) and difficult day today. She spiked a fever and is not doing well. I arrived here at about 4PM. I am glad I didn't wait until her birthday to come back. Stella has lost so much weight in the two weeks since I last saw her. She doesn't want to eat anything.
   I am sitting beside her and she has been asleep for awhile. I pray that she has a restful night.
Love, Grace

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you both. Love to you both. When Stella is awake and you get a chance, please give her a kiss for me, and tell her I love her very much and always will. xox Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Stella. Keeping you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are there with her. Thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Grace, we are very worried about healt's Stella. Tell her that i, zio and zia, zia Rosaria love her very much and keeping her in our prayers. We thinking of you both always.

    ReplyDelete