Saturday, January 8, 2011

Prayers for Stella Rose

Dear Family & Friends,

Stella had a rough night last night. She was up several times with pain. I can't handle seeing her in pain. When the morning came, she seemed a little better. She was calmer and ate a little breakfast.
When she settled back into bed, Jimmy (my oldest brother) and I went out to get a few things she needed. We bought her beautiful pajamas. Jimmy picked them out because they had roses on them. Her name is Stella Rose. Stella was named after both grandmothers.
Spending every moment I can with her is my only goal while I am here. I have had little time to call anyone today.
I know her time here is limited and it's so hard to cope.
Tonight she was in so much pain. I prayed with her and cried with her while she was in pain. She just finally fell asleep. Please keep her in your prayers.
Love, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment