Friday, January 28, 2011

RE: I am very worried

Dear Family & Friends,
    As the disease progresses, it is difficult to imagine what my life will be like without Stella. I am sorry that I haven't been able to write. I have been crying day & night. I am filled with worry and don't really know how much longer her weak body will be able to handle this.
   Kathleen & I spoke this morning. She said she is glad that I am coming tomorrow. Kathleen has had to increase Stella's pain medicine. She is barely eating anything and she is sleeping most of the day. The Hospice nurse thinks that Stella is aware of her condition, and she believes that Stella is protecting us from the news.
   I hope that God gives me the strength to tell my Sister everything I have in my heart. Thank you all so much for the support and love you have given me & my family. Every single one of you has helped me so much.  Over 4400 people have viewed this blog. It has given me great comfort to know that so many of you care about my Sister.
Love, Grace
xxxooo

3 comments:

  1. Grace I wish there was one thing I could say to you to ease your mind. Tears are ok.Try not to think of Stella leaving you, try to just stay in the present which I know is very hard.For right now she is here with you. Try to hold on to that and let the rest go until you have to.

    Keeping you and your family close to my heart.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace have a safe trip..i'm glad your going back to be with Stella. keep talking with her about the awesome times you've spent with her over the years and tell here what she already knows that you love her...God bless you Grace and i hoping Stella is not suffering...my thought and prayers go out to you on your journey back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,it is good you are going to be with her. Stella, will never leave you.She will always be there with you,your daughters,her son, and all the rest of your wonderful family watching everything that is going on and being happy for you. Remember, her pain will be gone. I have never met you but nobody could have asked for a better sister than you. Stay strong, you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete